What will you do?
- Perform or speak at RAP events
- Speak on behalf of RAP at events
- Get interviewed for local radio, printed media, web blogs or television
- Seek out projects in your area that RAP can support
- Facilitate introductions with local charities, journalists, venues, event promoters, sponsors
- Create regular content such as blogs, art, video, music, poetry
- Share RAP news and media content through your social media channels
- Assist in organising a RAP fundraising event in your region
Who can be an ambassador?
- Anyone passionate about creating positive social impact locally and abroad
- You create original artistic content such music, poetry, art, video, animation
- Have a significant or growing social media presence with engaged fanbase
- Have a prefessional experience, industry contacts or subject matter expertise in:
- emerging technology
- music and events
- disaster management
- poverty alleviation
- climate change
- humanitarian aid
What resources will you need?
You will be proivded with an Ambassador kit that includes:
- pitch deck and script for giving presentations
- media folder with logos, images, photos, videos, info booklets
- communication templates
- contact list of everyone involved in RAP globally
- access to global operations roadmap and timelines
How does being an ambassador help you?